Upcoming Trainings and Webinars
Easy as 123- 501 C 3 EZ
for aspiring non profits
So you still need to start that non profit? What are you waiting for? This class is designed to enlighten you on the history, process and laws of becoming a non profit organization. The purpose of this class is to provide an an inclusive, step by step instruction on completing the 501C3 EZ process as well as make sure you have all of the supporting documents you will need in order to submit the form to the IRS. At the completion of the class, you will have a fully completed 501C3 EZ document ready for submittal.
- Make sure you are ready to become a non profit
- Components/ laws of the non profit
- Preparing your state articles of incorporation
- Explain the non profit process
- Complete the 501C3 EZ
- Work together and complete your non profit package
Only a $25 investment
May 15 from 7:30p -10:30p est
May 30 from 7:30p - 10:30p est
Grantwriting 101 -
Basics of Grantwriting for Novices
This course is designed for those who have a desire to write grants but don’t know where to start. This is the first of a 3 part series in writing grants. We cover basic grant writing skills, searching for grants and how to represent your organization on paper. After this class, you should be able to understand the grant writing process and get started on a sample proposal. Even if you don't desire to write grants and will be hiring someone to do so, this will help you to understand the process.
May 21 from 7:30p-10p est
Grant Budgets - Keeping Account of Your Organization (part 2 of Grantwriting 101)
This is a great class for those who will need to prepare budgets for grant proposals and contracts. This is part 2 of the 'Grant Writing 101' series. You will learn the breakdown of the budgets and how to create a viable budget for each project and an overall organzation budget. At the completion of this class you will have a budget template created which can be used for your actual organization budget.
May 23 from 9a - 12p est
The Church and the Non Profit – Setting up your faith based non-profit
This class is designed especially for Faith Based entities who wish to receive funding. We will go over how to set up your Faith Based organization for successful funding. Learn which places traditionally fund Faith Based endeavors. Learn how to tell the difference between community activities and church activities. Also learn how to partner with other area community agencies to maximize your funding. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity tailored especially for you!
May 18 from 3p - 6pm est
Do you need to know where to start Fundraising but have no clue what to do next or how to have an Effective Fundraising Campaign? Fret not because this course will provide quick practical instructions on How To Generate Money for your Non-Profit Organization. We will introduce and fully break down several types of Fundraising Ventures including low cost projects. We will cover Online, In-Person, Crowd Funding, Mail Campaigns, Fiscal Sponsorships, Corporate Donations, Social Media and Grants. Whether you are waiting on your 501 (C) 3 or already have it. This is the Webinar you want to register for. The Course will set you up to go to the next level in Fundraising. Invest in yourself and your non-profit!
May 16 from 9a - 12p est
If you don't see a class scheduled or need a class that is tailored to the needs of your organization or if you need different times/dates, please feel free to contact us .
- Grant Writing 101 - The Basics – Learn the basics of what it takes to put a grant proposal together and learn how to write one with ease.
- Fund Raising 101 - Where do I begin? -
- Business Entities: What type of Business should I incorporate?
- Non-Profit Incorporation – Easy Non Profit 123
- Business Plans: Plan for Success
- Grant Proposal Budgets
- Searching for Funding – Should I apply for this grant?
- The Church and the Non Profit – How to set up your faith based non-profit
- Faith Based and Church Funding
- Funding for Daycares/After school Programs
- How to prepare Solicitation Letters to foundations and corporations
- Community Based Project Funding
- Local Funding Opportunities
- How to find effective grants/scholarships for College funding
Need an effective fundraiser? Sponsor one of these classes and raise money for your organization. For more details visit http:/avbs.weebly.com or call 844-438-501C