Depending on what types of services you may need, we cater to any budget.
1. Grant Research – Grant research includes researching, contacting potential funding sources and deciding which funding sources are appropriate matches for the organization.
2. Grant Preparation – Grant preparation includes creation, gathering of data and reports, editing and completion of the grant proposal/business plan.
3. Grant Submission – Grant submission includes submittal of a professional, completed grant proposal to the funding sources(s) approved by the client .
4. Follow-Up Services – These services are offered to make sure client has received proper funding and knows about any and all conditions of funding and record keeping processes for the purpose of being ready for review(s) from the funding source(s).
5. Fundraising – Present fundraising ideas and innovative ways to raise revenue for the organization.
6. Government Certifications – Responsible for making sure all appropriate local, state and federal applications and correspondence have been completed, submitted and tracked as deemed by the client.
HOW WE CHARGE
We charge a nominal upfront retainer for services to be rendered and then set up monthly payments according to your contract. Call us today for an estimate!!!
We don't start any work until the retainer is paid in full.
CONTACT US TODAY !!!!
We do not work for a contingency fee or % of grant.